Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Hopes, Dashed

I had hoped, somehow, that the general level of attentiveness and intelligence would climb while I was away from work.

My hopes, dashed.

Failing that, I hoped that people would at least make an effort to leave their stupid at home, at least once or twice a week.

My hopes, dashed.

My penultimate hope was that the users of the court would learn to be civil in my absence.

My hopes, dashed.

My final hope for my return from vacation was that I would re-charge my drained patience for all the bullshit and mouth-breathing morons I am forced to observe daily.

Photobucket

My hopes, somewhat dashed... I am writing this, so my gorilla was a bit excercised, but then I'm not really ranting today. More of a lament, this. I might even have to ask for some cheese with my whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment