Inspired by Scalzi, I decided to cobble this together:
1) Stood inside The Great Pyramid At Giza.
2) Walked in the shadow of the Parthenon
3) With ram and body, battered down the doors to suspect's homes.
4) Learned two languages foreign to me
5) Fired a drum-fed Thompson submachinegun till dry, reloaded and done it again
6) Arrested a murderer, for murder
7) Drank where Lenin did when in exile.
8) Been paid for something I wrote, and had said material published.
9) Had Walter Payton put his arm about my shoulders
10) Saved a life