Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More Shit I Can't Really Talk About:

Today was the first I had to arrest someone in a long time. I consider it a failure, in that I wasn't able to talk the arrestee to where they needed to be.

Still, it is good to know the mojo can still cause 180 pound males to fly through the air when and how I will it.  Of course, the exercise of said mojo strains the body as well as the mind.  In other words, I am going to hurt tomorrow.

I'll leave you with a lone quote, "That dude started out soundin' like Barry White, by the time the officer was done with him, he sounded like Pee-Wee Herman."

2 comments:

  1. An arrest from the officer's perspective -- I like it.

    This is a really well-done blog. Glad to have stumbled upon you on Twitter.

    --Valerie, SoftCopy Publishing
    www.softcopypublishing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words, Valerie. I do try. It occasionally feels like I am screaming into the void, and such comments make feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like I am on the outside.

    ReplyDelete