Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fuck Me, But I Am Tired

Been tired and a bit angry lately, especially at work, which has slowed to an abusive crawl the last few days. I decided to do something about it and asked for a day off next week. The resulting conversation was less than optimal, and frustrating in the extreme. I got the time off, but I'm sick of having to fight for it each time, it only aggravates me further.

While home life is going well, I have a lot of work to do on the novel and need to finish the scenarios I am writing for 93 Games Studio. The scenarios are keeping me busy, and it is rewarding work, but I am feeling hung up on the novel. Most frustrating is the fact I am not sure why I am hung up.

Concern for the future has me anxious, but then I suppose everyone feels that at one time or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment