Friday, April 9, 2010

Keeping Count

Griffin 4, Rats 3: The war continues. Three times the trap has been robbed.

The latest raider waited until the deep night to set his assault in motion...And lost.

I can hear the squeaking of the little ones, lamenting the losses to their clan. I am the night trapper, terror of little squeaker's dreams. The musk of fear a lies like a blanket upon their warren, wherever it lies.

I have a lot of writing to do, and feel time pressing on me. I have set a hard date of June for completing The Last Captain. I had previously hoped to be done with the first draft by the end of this month, but real life reared it's ugly head.

I find it ironic that the main cause of the delay is being published. I have more work to do for 93 Games Studio. I have three more scenarios to write after the one I am wrapping up right now. Speaking of which: sometime today I my voice will be a part of show touting the top ten selling RPGs of the past two weeks. Everytown and First Contact are #3 and #4 on their list. The show should be up here sometime this afternoon.

Now, back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment