The things Griffin Barber thinks about when he's thinking, which is not necessarily often.
And they are my thoughts and opinions, not, in any way, those of the Department I work for.
I enjoy the posts. I just haven't had much to say on the recent ones (although I haven't yet had the chance to read the excerpt you put in the post just prior to this one).I will add that I enjoy most of your work related posts, but given that 75% of my insight into working in law-enforcement comes from you, and the other 25% comes from the other guy I know who works as a police officer, I doubt that I'll ever have much to contribute to the comments on those posts. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy reading them. You definitely have an interesting job!
I rarely comment on blogs, Griffin, but I am reading.
Thanks for posting, fellas. Sometimes it is as simple as knowing you are being 'heard'.