Monday, June 28, 2010

Writing Consistently is Hard

Been having a hard time since my accident sitting down and cranking pages like I need to. The wrist is still stiff, but that's not all of it.

I am at the crux of The Last Captain, and tying everything and everyone together is eluding me somewhat more than I thought it would. I am not worried as yet, as the characters of 'A Friend to The Watch' did the same thing to me. Running around, doing their own things, making it hard to draw them and all the threads generated by their activities together for the finale.

So it is easier to watch movies, play with my kid, eat, do whatever, than sit at the computer and batter my brain against the keyboard.

Today I take the hard road, and write... Once I'm done with this post.

1 comment:

  1. Everything in the world always seems easier than writing ... And I guess, if you're doing it right, it should. It hurts to think!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete