Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bill's Got Credit With Me...

I just got two new tomes in the mail from Subterranean Press' Bill Schafer.

Tales of Dark Fantasy 2, which he edited. He also signed my copy. I am beside myself, like a fanboi. Like beans beside rice. Like beer to pretzels.

He also sent along John Scalzi's Fuzzy Nation. It will be the first time I read any of John's full length work. I look forward to it a great deal. I am an avid reader of his blog, after all.

I have said before that Bill seems ready to purchase the death of someone, given that he provides such quality goodness to humble readers. He has much credit with this bibliophile.

Until he requests that death, don't bother me, I'll be reading.

And yes, Bill, most of us cops do like to do what you indicated above your signature. After all, we're all mammals:

1 comment: