Sunday, February 17, 2013

What I Did With My Day

After a morning goofing off playing Skyrim, I rode into town and hit Borderlands Books and Café, where I had the pleasure of first buying, then having the author sign; THE DAYLIGHT WAR.

Peter V Brett's most recent novel in THE DEMON CYCLE series, I am looking forward to reading it a great deal. I have spoken about Peter's books here, and here, before, which I started reading right after I met him at the World Fantasy Convention in San Jose.

He's brilliant, witty, and told us a few gems about the future of the series. Because he was feeling a bit under the weather he didn't do a reading, instead taking questions from his audience for an hour and more! I asked more than my share, but once that was done, he was still kind enough to grace a few electrons alongside my bald cranium:

No comments:

Post a Comment